The Administrative Associate for Finance and Donor Engagement provides proactive, effective, and measurable support to enhance finance and donor engagement activities.
The ideal candidate is:
- customer relationship and service oriented,
- highly organized,
- detail oriented, computer savvy, and
- aligned with Wyman’s values and has a passion for furthering Wyman’s mission.
Qualified individuals will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, and a minimum of 12 months applicable work experience.
Wyman—a nonprofit organization with over 120 years of experience working with teens—is committed to innovation, strengths-based positive youth development, and evidence-based best practices.
At Wyman, we believe that EVERY YOUNG PERSON:
- Has the potential to succeed and lead, regardless of life circumstances.
- Deserves to have connections with caring adults who empower them to share their voice and engage within their communities.
- Deserves equitable access to quality education, work and life experiences.
But equitable opportunities are not a reality for all young people. At Wyman, we believe there’s a better way. Together with our partners, we help teens build brighter futures and become tomorrow’s leaders.
Wyman is recognized by some of the nation’s leading youth development organizations and ranked among the best places to work in St. Louis. To support the next generation of leaders, we encourage you to apply.
Wyman is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: Wyman has a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees and we are committed to protecting our teams, the youth we serve, our partners and our community. Applicants must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.