Wyman’s Young Professionals Network
The Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a bridge connecting Wyman to a community of young professionals. YPN members provide relevant guidance to Wyman, engage with Wyman’s board, and support young people in Wyman programs. Through fun and intentional events, YPN members connect, share common experiences, and support the work of Wyman.
YPN members envision a group that:
- Supports Wyman’s mission to empower young people.
- Cultivates a new generation of leaders.
- Connects Wyman with a broad community of young professionals.
- Provides relevant and meaningful opportunities for members.
YPN Members Value:
- All aspects of diversity within the group, including cultural, socio-economic, racial, and professional
- Prioritizing community building and leadership opportunities.
- A dynamic relationship with Wyman, including both providing and receiving mentoring.
- The power of young people and youth-adult partnerships.
- The importance of learning new skills and teaching from experience.
Previous YPN Events
Taste of Camp Wyman – 10/21/2023
Current and future YPN members headed out for a nostalgic day at Camp Wyman. Those who participated pushed themselves out of their comfort zones on the climbing wall and zip line; learned camp songs; and connected with new people who quickly became new friends.
Career Day – 6/20/2023
YPN members and local companies came together for Career Day this summer to talk about their journeys and carers with current Wyman Leaders
Flamingo Bowl – 4/26/2023
YPN members had a great time at Flamingo Bowl on April 26th! Thank you everyone for coming out and for a great evening of connection and celebration!