My employer will make a matching gift on my behalf – how do I request matching funds?

Many employers will make matching gifts to encourage charitable giving from their employees. These programs are typically handled through your employer’s Human Resources or Accounting Departments. We encourage you to check with your company to see if it offers a matching gift program. Should you have any questions or need any verification from Wyman, please contact Kristine Raterman, or 636.549.1235.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.