Wyman’s Teen Outreach Program® (TOP®) has been implemented successfully with diverse communities and in both urban and rural environments. The program is designed to meet the developmental needs of middle and high school teens in a variety of settings, including in school, after-school, through community organizations or in systems and institutional settings.
Independent research reviews by federal agencies and organizations have recognized TOP for its evidence-base.
- S. Department of Health and Human Services Teen Pregnancy Prevention Evidence Review
- S. Department of Justice –National Institute of Justice, CrimeSolutions & Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning – CASEL
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
- The California Evidence Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare (CEBC)
- Advocates for Youth – “Programs that Work”
- Horizon International Solutions (Yale University)
- National Collaboration for Youth
- National Dropout Prevention Center
- Rand Corporation – Promising Practices Network