The lifeguard will work seasonally on an as-needed basis June 3rd- August 31 at Wyman’s Eureka campus to ensure a safe aquatic experience for groups and program participants.
- Maintaining a safe aquatic environment with youth and, occasionally, adults; during school, summer camps, community-based programs, and evening/weekend events
- Gathering supplies, setting up equipment, and preparing activity areas as needed
- Ensuring participant safety that participants are safe
- Serving as a role models for program participants and visitors to the Eureka campus
- Responding to questions from Eureka campus visitors as needed
- Assisting in the upkeep of the aquatic areas by handling equipment with care, cleaning up post-program, and alerting supervisor if equipment is broken or needs to be replaced
- Responding to emergency situations in an effective and timely manner and according to Wyman’s Safety Standards and policies.
Click here to learn more and apply!
Wyman Center is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.