Wyman Ambassadors advocate to improve systems, policies and practices nationwide that enable young people to lead successful lives and build strong communities.
Ways to advocate:
- Follow Wyman and share content on social media
- Host events to spread awareness and arm other ambassadors
- Contact representatives to ignite policy change on behalf of all teens
- Share sample messages to support the interests of teens
What benefits do I get from becoming a Wyman Ambassador?
- The opportunity to become involved in real issues and use your voice to affect positive change within our communities.
- The chance to emerge as a leader with knowledge about issues that affect teen development.
- The understanding that your voice is helping teens succeed in learning, work and life.
How do I share your online content?
Join us on social media, and like, share and retweet our content to spread the word.
Together we stand with one goal in mind: Success for our Nation’s Youth.