POTENTIAL GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
As we become aware of grant opportunities for which TOP® might be a good fit, we add them to the calendar below. Grant opportunities are listed on every date that they are open for submissions. Click on an opportunity for more information. You may toggle between the calendar and list view using the tabs in the top right corner.
Simply click to engage the interactive Google funding calendar.
- Click more details to visit the grant link.
- Copy grant links and deadlines directly to your planning calendar.
Information about a variety of youth program funding grants can be viewed. These funding opportunities have been reviewed and posted as potential funders of youth, juvenile justice, health and education-based programs.
Check-in for weekly updates, funding webinars and letter of indent deadlines. (If you prefer a Microsoft Outlook Funding Calendar, Wyman has one available upon request.)
Below you will find some basic pieces to help you write a grant proposal, as well as a variety of potential grant opportunities to fund Wyman’s Teen Outreach Program® (TOP®) in your community. If you have questions or need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents will assist you while completing grant applications:
- About Wyman
- Statement of Need
- Who We Serve
- About Teen Outreach Program®
- Budget Template
- Sample Job Descriptions: TOP® Facilitator and TOP® Coordinator
- TOP® Logic Model
- TOP® Research Overview
- TOP®: Promoting Positive Well-Being in Adolescents (white paper)
- TOP®: Workforce Development (white paper)
- TOP®: Teen Violence (white paper)
- National Network Partners (map)
- TOP® Teen Pre Survey
- TOP® Teen Post Survey
- TOP® Facilitator Mid-Year Survey
- TOP® Facilitator Post Survey
- Sample Annual Calendar for Facilitators
If you have questions or need assistance please email email@example.com.