Administrative Coordinator, TLP & InspireSTL
This position is responsible for supporting the InspireSTL and the Teen Leadership Program team via broad administrative responsibilities. Additionally, this role provides coordination of key processes that support scholar and team success including but not limited to financial aid processes, grant reporting, team meetings and event planning. Manages business processes across programs while supporting data entry in all matters pertaining to performance management.
- Coordinate the financial aid process including confirming financial aid submission of financial aid applications, clarifying any major outstanding financial aid tasks, recording all tuition and fees for each private high school for the upcoming year, monitoring status of scholar accounts and alerting coaches when there are concerns to ensure timely resolution.
- Draft and disburse financial aid letters and contracts via email and hard copy to each school and family, outlining award amount from the school, InspireSTL, each family's expected contribution amount per year, and per month and collect signed financial aid contracts from families
- Disburse InspireSTL financial aid awards on a quarterly basis, and collect and file receipts from schools.
- Manage Efforts to Outcomes database (ETO). This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Compile, sort and verify accuracy of data to be entered
- Generate reports and respond to inquiries about entered data as requested
- Creating custom reports
- Troubleshooting database concerns
- Support internal communication efforts among the InspireSTL and TLP team regarding team meetings, updates, deadlines, weekly blasts, and events.
- Support teams in streamlining communication by responding to general email and phone communication from the community, streamlining communication to the appropriate team members, tracking prospective scholars and their families, scheduling and coordinating meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, performing data entry and scanning documents, and ordering office supplies.
- In collaboration with the Research and Learning team, compile program data to support outcome reporting (program outcome reports and funder reports) coordinate scorecard review meetings, and mid and end year reflection meetings to include facilitation and providing follow up as necessary.
- Organize and coordinate team logistics by preparing documents and tools for weekly team meetings, retreats, work sessions, team building, professional development experiences, and other program events.
- Coordinate interview process by coordinating schedules, communicating logistics to applicants, preparing interview materials, and ensuring appropriate follow up with candidates.
- Support inspireSTL and TLP team PQI functions by updating policies and procedures as applicable to COA standards; uploading all relevant COA documentation to the designated COA sharepointe folder, providing updates to the annual Scorecard as needed, and completing PQI orientations/trainings as necessary
Click here to learn more and apply.
Wyman is recognized by some of the nation's leading youth development organizations and ranked among the best places to work in St. Louis. To support the next generation of leaders, we encourage you to join us, stand with them and apply.