Is my organization ready to be a Certified Replication Partner for Wyman’s Teen Outreach Program® (TOP®)? Certified Replication Partners are the members of an elite group of youth development practitioners that are trained by Wyman to deliver and replicate TOP® in their communities. Our Certified Replication Partners are the foundation of the National Network and are committed to delivering TOP® with fidelity with the goal of achieving high outcomes with teens.
If you share our vision and values, we invite you to perform a simple self-test to learn if you are ready to become a Certified TOP® Replication Partner.
- Are you willing to follow the TOP® fidelity model?
- Meeting once per week for a minimum of nine months
- Utilizing the TOP® curriculum weekly
- Maintaining one trained TOP® facilitator per TOP® club
- A minimum of 20 hours of Community Service Learning per youth per year
- Maintaining a ratio of no more than one TOP® facilitator to 25 teens
- Conduct Wyman’s pre- and post-surveys for teens and facilitators each year
- Have you secured or identified a funding source, which will cover start-up and first year of operational expenses?
The network cost to become a TOP® replication partner is $26,000 in the first year and $6,000 in subsequent years (to serve up to 50 TOP® Clubs). The initial fee includes training one person in your organization who will be able to train TOP® facilitators; up to 10 sets of TOP® curriculum; a bi-annual site visit; certification within TOPnet; and access to Wyman’s data/evaluation tool for each TOP® club. Operational costs for each TOP® club typically range from $500 to $640 per youth per year.
If you answered yes to the previous questions, you fit Wyman’s preliminary qualifications to be a certified replication partner! Please follow the next steps, below.
- Download and thoroughly review the Partnership Deck. Certified Replication Partner fees can be found on page 18.
- After reviewing the Partnership Deck, download and fill out the TOP® Certified Replication Partner Application.
- Sign and submit Letter of Intent.
- When Wyman receives your signed Letter of Intent, you will be sent an acknowledgement with a username and password to access the TOP® Grant Portal.
- The grant portal provides access to information and documents to assist you in writing your grant.
- Once you are funded, Wyman will contract with you as a Certified TOP® Replication Partner upon remitting appropriate fees.
- The Wyman Institute will work with you to offer technical assistance and schedule your training and delivery.