Is my organization ready to be a Certified Replication Partner for Wyman’s Teen Outreach Program® (TOP®)? Certified Replication Partners are the members of an elite group of youth development practitioners that are trained by Wyman to deliver and replicate TOP in their communities. Our Certified Replication Partners are the foundation of the National Network and are committed to delivering TOP with fidelity with the goal of achieving high outcomes with teens.
If you share our vision and values, we invite you to perform a simple self-test to learn if you are ready to become a Certified TOP Replication Partner.
- Are you willing to follow the TOP fidelity model?
- Meeting once per week for a minimum of nine months
- Utilizing the TOP curriculum weekly
- Maintaining one trained TOP facilitator per TOP club
- A minimum of 20 hours of Community Service Learning per youth per year
- Maintaining a ratio of no more than one TOP facilitator to 25 teens
- Conduct Wyman’s pre- and post-surveys for teens and facilitators each year
- Have you secured or identified a funding source, which will cover start-up and first year of operational expenses?
The network cost to become a TOP replication partner is $26,000 in the first year and $6,000 in subsequent years (to serve up to 50 TOP Clubs). The initial fee includes training one person in your organization who will be able to train TOP facilitators; up to 10 sets of TOP curriculum; a bi-annual site visit; certification within TOPnet; and access to Wyman’s data/evaluation tool for each TOP club. Operational costs for each TOP club typically range from $500 to $640 per youth per year.
If you answered yes to the previous questions, you fit Wyman’s preliminary qualifications to be a certified replication partner!
Please visit our dedicated Teen Outreach Program website to learn more. The page can be accessed at: http://teenoutreachprogram.com/top/.
For additional information, visit our Resources page at: http://teenoutreachprogram.com/resources/.