Provide overnight campus coverage for the Wyman Teen Leadership Program during resident sleep hours (11:00pm – 7:00am).
- Provides a safe and healthy environment for all residents, serving as a role model for teens.
- Provides supervision, support and assistance to residents during their sleeping and morning hours.
- Maintains Wyman’s Safeguarding Our Youth (SOY) policies for emotional and physical safety.
- Follows Wyman’s crisis intervention protocols.
- Reports progress and concerns to supervisor regularly.
- Maintains proper documentation of shifts and incidents as per established policy standards and regulations.
- Documents and reports progress, concerns, etc., to supervisor.
- Communicates regularly with Program Manager and supervisory team to keep team properly informed on campus activity.
- Performs 2-3 campus checks per night.
- Ensures buildings are locked and lights are out at midnight.
- Monitors the entryway for campus.
- Maintains healthy and appropriate relationships with teens, focusing on safety, support, interaction, and engagement.
Click here to learn more.
About the Teen Leadership Program
Our diverse team is dedicated to serving the young people who inspire us every day. As a result of Wyman’s Teen Leadership Program, teens across the region are able to build academic success, healthy behaviors and relationships and life and leadership skills. They graduate on-time, are accepted colleges and universities, and participate in community service at rates far beyond their peers.
The six-year youth development program includes:
- College access programming
- Leadership development
- Adventure challenge experiences
- Community service and engagement
- Summer residential experiences on Wyman’s Eureka campus, known as “Camp Wyman”
- College tours and college immersion visits
- Post-secondary support and coaching
- Career exploration
Wyman is recognized by some of the nation’s leading youth development organizations and ranked among the best places to work in St. Louis. To support the next generation of leaders, we encourage you to join us, stand with them and apply.