Wyman Ambassadors advocate to improve systems, policies and practices nationwide that enable young people to lead successful lives and build strong communities.
Ways to advocate:
- Follow Wyman and share content on social media
- Host events to spread awareness and arm other ambassadors
- Contact representatives to ignite policy change on behalf of all teens
- Share sample messages to support the interests of teens
Become an official Ambassador to utilize our content curation tool for easy sharing to social media.
Ambassadors gain special access to an array of content focused on the needs of teens and ways you can help.
Share your information with our Wyman Ambassador Liaison, Sam Nuernberger, at Sam.Nuernberger@wymancenter.org.
What benefits do I get from becoming a Wyman Ambassador?
- The opportunity to become involved in real issues and use your voice to affect positive change within our communities.
- The chance to emerge as a leader with knowledge about issues that affect teen development.
- The understanding that your voice is helping teens succeed in learning, work and life.
How do I share your online content?
Join us on social media, and like, share and retweet our content to spread the word.
Together we stand with one goal in mind: Success for our Nation’s Youth.